It’s super easy and healthy. Plus, it provides a delicious way to create gluten-free and low-carb “pasta” or “noodle” dishes.
– Olive oil
– wash, peel, and spiralize zucchini
– chop center pieces (no waste)
– add salt and olive oil to water in pot
– bring to boil
– add zoodles to boiling water in small batches
– let zoodles cook for a few seconds (no more than 1 minute)
– Remove from pot and place in colander to drain
Note: you don’t want to overcook the zoodles – almost al dente is the goal (fully cooked but still crisp); no mushy zoodles
Use zoodles instead of pasta or noodles when applicable.
Need more specific instructions, go here: http://www.paleopowercouple.com/how-to-make-zoodles/