This is an adaptation of the popular NY Times recipe which, as of this posting, has a 5 star rating from almost 1,500 reviewers.
**** Changes ****
– used Pinot Grigio (dry wine)
– removed shells and deveined shrimp
– seasoned shrimp with a little salt, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder
– let seasoned shrimp sit at room temperature for about 45 minutes to marinate
– followed comments and cooked removed shells in extra wine
If you don’t know how to properly devein shrimp, go here: http://www.finecooking.com/article/how-to-peel-and-devein-shrimp