Curry has many health benefits and so does Lamb meat. Why not combine the two? It’s delicious too.
No recipe used; this is an @myguide2health original.
– Lamb meat
– Scotch Bonnet peppers or sauce
– Pimento seeds or black peppercorns
– Seasonings: Jamaican curry powder, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, black pepper
– wash and chop meat with cleaver
– add diced onions, thyme, and pimento seeds
– add seasonings to taste
– massage with hands
– let seasoned meat sit at room temperature to marinate and meld flavors
– heat oil in pan over medium to high heat
– sauté seasoned meat until browned
– reduce heat to low (not super low though)
– cover pan and allow to simmer
– stir frequently and add water (small amounts) as needed
– remove from heat when fully cooked
Serve with boiled root vegetables, steamed mixed vegetables, and/or steamed plantains.
If you need a base recipe, you can use this popular curry chicken recipe and substitute lamb for chicken — https://www.google.com/amp/s/allrecipes.com/recipe/237441/jamaican-curry-chicken/amp/