This Avocado Egg Salad has three great qualities – healthy, delicious, and easy. Give it a try.
**** Changes ****
– used 3 Hass avocados
– almost a 1/4 cup of minced red onions (see video)
– did not use sweet pickles (did not have any)
– used 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard instead of yellow mustard
– added 1/4 teaspoon of paprika
– Roma tomatoes, chopped
– Whisk mayo, mustard, and paprika; set aside
– In large bowl, chop eggs fine and add salt n’ pepper to taste; mix well
– Add onions to eggs and mix well; set aside
– Chop avocados small and mix in eggs
– Add mayo mix to egg bowl, mix well to combine.
Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich: Whole Food’s Vienna Bread slices, egg salad, chopped Roma tomatoes, and lettuce.
Storage Tip: avoid discoloration when storing by putting an avocado pit in the container with the egg salad before sealing it tightly.